Wanhao 3D printer UV-DLP resin – Low cost resin for your DLP and UV-LED 3D printer
Low cost resin Wanhao UV-DLP resin is particularly suitable for processing on your DLP and UV LED 3D printer. Both 3D printing technologies work with UV light sources. These polymerize (solidify the resin by chemical reaction) the liquid resin by the action of UV light with a wavelength of 405 nanometers. The high-energy UV light starts the photopolymerization of the liquid material. The polymerization causes the resin to change its state from liquid to solid. This process is repeated layer by layer until your component is 3D printed completely.
Material properties of this Wanhao resin:
- Polymerized by UV light of a wavelength of 405 nm
- High-energy UV light source used to cure DLP and UV LED resin
- Fast polymerization process due to optimized resin
- Designed for use on Wanhao DLP and UV LED 3D printers
This resin can be processed on almost all DLP and UV LED 3D printers. However, it is optimized for use on Wanhaos DLP and UV LED 3D printers.
Tips for optimal 3D printing results with Wanhao DLP resin
For optimal 3D printing results, clean your objects in an isopropyl alcohol bath after the finished 3D print. Leave your parts in the isopropyl alcohol for about 10 minutes. The alcohol removes excess resin from your 3D prints. Then you dry your objects in the air. You let the dry component harden under UV light until the final strength is reached. As UV light source you can use UV LEDs or sunlight. When the object has reached its final hardness, it has a smooth and beautiful surface.
- Store in a dry, dark and cool place
- Exposure time for material solidification: 8 – 16 s
- Viscosity ( at 25 ° C): 120 to 140 mPa.s
- Material density (25 ° C): 1.12 g / cm3
- Packaging size: 250 g / 500 g / 1000 g – 1 litre
- Hardening depth of the material layers: 0.1 mm
- Storage temperature: 8 ~ 28 ° C
- Shelf life: 12 months
- Hardness (horizontal): 79.2
- Flexural strength (horizontal direction): 8.43 MPa
- Tensile strength (horizontal direction): 21.4 Mpa
- Hardness (vertical direction): 73.5
- Flexural strength (vertical direction): 5.57 Mpa
- Tensile strength (vertical direction): 15.2 Mpa
- Solids content: 65.0% -66.0% (test temperature: 105 ° C)
- Molecular weight: 1000-30000
Buy Wanhao resin if you want a low-cost DLP or UV LED resin for your DLP or UV LED 3D printer. It is optimized for Wanhao's DLP and UV LED 3D printers and can also work on third-party systems.
Do you need a good-value low-cost resin for your DLP or UV-LEP 3D printer? Buy the easy-to-use Wanhao DLP resin. Click here.
Wavelength 405NM Time for solidify 8 - 16s Viscosity (25 degree) 120~140 mPa.s Density (25 degree) 1.12g/cm3 Format 250g / 500g / 1000 g 或 1 liter Curing depth 0.1mm Storage temperature 8~28 degree Shelf life 12 month Hardness (Horizontal) 79,2 Bending strength (horizontal direction) 8.43 Mpa Tensile strength (horizontal direction) 21.4 Mpa Hardness (vertical direction) 73,5 Flexural strength (vertical direction) 5.57 Mpa Tensile strength (vertical direction) 15.2 Mpa Solid content: 65.0% -66.0% (test temperature: 105 ° C) Molecular weight: 1000-30000