The second innovation of bq’s Witbox is a ready-to-use 3D printer that is perfect for working in domestic, professional and educational environments, delivering extraordinary results.
Highlights of bq Witbox 2
- New extruder with double gear traction system for optimal filament grip, that enables you to print with a greater variety of filaments including flexible materials.
- New inductor sensor for precise and rigorous levelling
- New auto-levelling-system
- New electronics board designed by bq for a more fluid movement of motors and better heat dissipation
- New intuitive graphic LCD display with higher resolution
- Colors Available
- Printing Speed
- Maximum 200mm/s*
*Subject to materials, profiles and software used.
- Operating Conditions
- Optimum operating temperature range 15 ºC to 25 ºC.
- Maximum resolution: 50 microns.
- Printer without PLA reel: (X) 508.06 x (Y) 393.38 x (Z) 461 mm
Printer with PLA reel: (X) 508.06 x (Y) 485.08 x (Z) 461 mm
Exterior box: (X) 610 x (Y) 510 x (Z) 709 mm
Print area: (X) 297 x (Y) 210 x (Z) 200 mm
- 1.75 mm diameter filaments: PLA, wood, bronze, copper and FilaFlex.
- Extruder Mechanics
- Own design extruder with double drive gear traction setting and filament guide to maintain compatibility with flexible or soft filaments.
Hot-end designed for easy maintenance
0.4mm nozzle for 1.75mm filament
Finned dissipator with axial fan controlled by firmware
Printed cooling blower
- General Mechanics
- Powder-coated steel frame
Hard chrome bars for the X and Y axes
Lineal ball bearings for the X and Y axes
4-thread ballscrew with direct coupling to motor on the Z axis
Rails and ball runners on the Z axis
Powder-coated steel supports and moving parts
A4 glass cold bed (305 x 220 mm)
3-point print bed levelling system with shock absorber
Rapid system for changing the print bed using neodymium magnets
- CNC controller designed by bq
Inductive sensor to facilitate in levelling the bed designed by bq.
Graphic LCD with rotating encoder with navigation control wheel
Power supply 12V 150W
100K thermistor on the hot-end
Heat cartridge 12V 40W
Optimised ribbon cables
- Marlin-derived firmware designed by BQ
New features: auto-levelling, manual levelling using inductive sensor designed exclusively for 3D printing, idle mode Improved user interface
Recommended environment: Cura Software, Slic3r.
Files accepted: .gcode
Compatible operating systems: Windows XP or later, Linux and Mac OS X or later
- Standard SD card reader
Type B USB port
- Box Contents
- Witbox 2 3D printer
- Quick Start Guide and Warranty
- Cold print bed
- One set of two keys
- Two side panels and one top panel
- USB cable
- European power cable
- UK power cable
- Reel of 1.75mm diameter PLA filament
- A ready-to-use printer that is perfect for working in domestic, professional and educational environments, delivering extraordinary results.
- Additional Information
Printer Color White