Compact and plug-and-play, the da Vinci Jr. 1.0 3-in-1 offers hassle-free versatility for beginners looking to make the move towards more advanced methods of prototyping. Its built-in laser scanning module and optional laser engraver add-on module fulfill the demand for 3D scanning and 3D printing all in one machine.
- 360-degree rotating platform for full object scanning
- Rapid scanning in just 5 minutes
- High-resolution laser module
- Scan size: 1x1in. ~4.7x4.7 in
- Scan resolution : 0.25mm
Laser Engraver (Optional)
- Engrave your own creative path on various materials such as paper, cardboard, leather, wood, and plastic
- Output Power 350mw~500mw
- Non-heated bed
- press-and-release extruder
- auto-feeding filament system
- Environmentally-friendly and non-toxic filament (1.75mm PLA)
- 0.3mm diameter extruder that produces higher resolution prints (Optional Add-on)
- The da Vinci Jr. 1.0 3-in-1 uses an intuitive 9-point calibration detection system that determines the distance between the extruder and the print bed. After it finishes detection, it adjusts the extruder accordingly to ensure that you have the best possible prints.
- Print directly from your computer in your local area network
- Use the XYZgallery App to print directly from Android and Apple devices.
- Built-in SD card for convenient printing
- Make your dreams into reality with the FREE downloadable version of XYZmaker 3D modeling design software for beginners.
Eco-Friendly and Safe Design
The da Vinci Jr. 1.0 3-in-1 uses non-toxic, biodegradeable PLA filament only. XYZprinting’s PLA is extracted from natural materials such as corn, sugarcane, and other sugar-containing crops and passes several requirements to ensure that it is DEHP-Free and Heavy Metal-Free. Users can enjoy 3D printing for themselves and others without worrying about toxic materials. Its enclosed design also provides a safe printing environment for any home, office, classroom, or makerspace.
Get More Precision with the 0.3mm Nozzle
The 0.3mm diameter extruder is an add-on in da Vinci Jr. series, designed for intricate print. The hollow and thin structure can be came out perfectly. It also makes the applications more versatile. The print surface is smooth and spectacular in 50 micons resolution print.
SPECIFICATIONS Product Dimension(WxDxH) 16.54 x 16.93 x 14.96 inch (42 x 43 x 38 cm ) Package Dimension 21.53 x 22.87 x 18.7 inch (54.7 x 58.1 x 47.5 cm) Gross Weight 33.07 lbs (15kg) Technology FFF (Fused Filament Fabrication) Maximum Build Volume (WxDxH) 5.9 x 5.9 x 5.9 inch (15x15x15cm) Resolution Fine 0.1 mm (100 microns)
Standard 0.2 mm (200 microns)
Speed 0.3 mm (300 microns)
Ultra Fast 0.4 mm (400 microns)
Print Head Single Nozzle Nozzle Diameter 0.4 mm Filament Diameter 1.75 mm Filament Material PLA Display 2.6” FSTN LCM Language Multi Language Connectivity USB 2.0 / SD Card / WiFi (802.11 b/g/n) Software XYZware File Types .stl , XYZ Format (.3w) OS Support Windows 7 and above (for PC)
Mac OSX 10.8 and above (for Mac)
Hardware Hardware Requirements (for PC/Mac)
X86 32/64-bit compatible PCs with 4GB+ DRAM (for PC)
X86 64-bit compatible Macs with 4GB+ DRAM (for Mac)
Scan Technology Slit Laser Triangulation Scan Resolution (Diameter x H) 3 x 3 cm – 12 x 12 cm
1.18" x 1.18"- 4.72" x 4.72""
Turntable payload ≦ 3 Kg/6.6lbs Scan Accuracy 0.25mm Scan Software XYZscan Laser engraver module (Optional Add-on) Engraving area 15cm x 15cm
5.9" x 5.9"
Laser Power 350mW ± 10％ Laser Wavelength 450nm+5nm/-10nm InGaN File Types JPG / PNG / GIF / BM Laser Software XYZware PRINTING TECHNOLOGY FFF (Fused Filament Fabrication) EXTRUDERS 1 Single Extruder INTERFACE USB 2.0, SD card, WIFI BUILD VOLUME 15x15x15 cm, WxDxH LAYER RESOLUTION Fine 0.1 mm Standard 0.2 mm Speed 0.3 mm Ultra Fast 0.4 mm LCD DISPLAY 2.6” FSTN LCM SUPPORTED MATERIALS XYZprinting special PLA FILAMENT DIAMETER 1,75 mm CONNECTIONS USB 2.0, SD card, WIFI LANGUAGE Multi Language SOFTWARE INCLUDED Yes, XYZware FILE FORMAT .stl , XYZ Format (.3w) PRODUCT DIMENSION 42 x 43 x 38 cm, NOZZLE DIAMETER 0.4 mm SUPPORTED OS Windows 7 above (for PC) Mac OSX 10.8 above-bit (for Mac) WEIGHT 15 kg