Presenting the flexible resin exclusively designed for the XYZprinting Nobel series printer. The material have been developed and extensively tested by the professional R&D team. In addition to providing printing quality with superior details through optimization of stereo-lithography techniques, the new generation of soft, flexible resins further diversify the options available for 3D printing materials. Different user requirements can now finally be met to satisfy a flexible selection of different artistic and creative needs.
Flexible resin provides a soft texture, making it ideal for printing products with a degree of resilient. Thin structures printed using the material is bendable when subject to external forces, and regain its original form when the force is removed. Its flexibility empowers the diversity of 3D printing projects available for the user.
Solid structures printed with the flexible material are impact-resistant, making them useful for the development and prototyping of gaskets, handles, stamps, and other functional items.
Applicability of flexible resins
Due to its pliable nature, these flexible resins offer slightly different applications compared to the acrylic resins for general purposes. Read the detailed explanations on 3D model design recommendations and post-print processing to know more about the functional material.
Hassle-free setup for the flexible material
Smart resin cartridges are embedded with specialized chips containing the data of the flexible resins. The Nobel printer can detect the material and remaining amount at any time to automatically initiate refills and set corresponding laser parameters to accurately reproduce complicated details on the project.
Spare resin tank to create the perfect flexible model
Ideal printing parameters is diffrerent for differernt resin materials. Mixing different materials together may lead to undesirable print results. We recommend preparing a separate and clean resin tank for the flexible resin in order to avoid the mixing of different materials.
Specifications Flexible Resin Print Pack Recommended Temperature for Storage 10-32°C (50-89.6°F)/ Avoid keeping the resin in environments exceeding 60°C (140°F) Operating Temperature 18-28°C (64.4-82.4°F) Net Weight 500ml/bottle. This package contains 2 bottles for a total of 1L(1000ml). Supports Print Resolutions 0.1mm (Print resolutions at 0.025mm and 0.05mm are not supported)
Important Safety Notices
- Heating of this product is strictly prohibited. Photopolymer resins may generate vapors that may cause discomfort when subject to high temperatures.
- Please keep the product in a well-ventilated space out of children's reach.
- Avoid skin or eye contact with the uncured resin. If accidental contact occurs, please immediately rinse the affected area thoroughly using clean water.
- Uncured resin in the tank may be solidify if exposed to sunlight before disposal. Therefore, be mindful when discarding uncured resin and do not pour material directly into the sink.
- After printing, any uncured resin on the surface of the printed object must be cleaned away using alcohol.