Zortrax HEPA Cover is a filtering device compatible with Zortrax M200 and Zortrax M200 Plus 3D printers. It keeps the temperature stable inside the printing chamber to reduce warping of ABS-based materials. Built-in carbon filter gets rid of unpleasant odors released in the 3D printing process while HEPA filter catches over 99% of 3D printing emissions, including ultra fine particles.
Zortrax HEPA Cover solves following issues:
- Maintains stable temperature inside the printing chamber to reduce warping of ABS-based materials
- Carbon filter eliminates unpleasant smells
- HEPA filter catches over 99% of 3D printing emissions, including ultra fine particles
What's in the Box:
- Zortrax HEPA Cover
- Filter Module (Electric Fan with Regulated Speed, HEPA Filter, Carbon Filter)
- Power Supply Unit
- Front Door
- User's Manual
Before first use you need to follow a few simple steps to set your Zortrax HEPA Cover up and properly attach it onto your Zortrax M200 or M200 Plus 3D printer.
Weight & Dimensions
HEPA Cover Dimensions*
Total Weight of the Box
HEPA Filter Efficiency
100-240VAC, 0.7A 50/60Hz
12VDC, 0.5A (min)
Average Energy Consumption
M200 / M200Plus
* Dimensions of an assembled, ready to use device.
Try to solve the new Formula Cube! It works exactly like a Rubik's Cube but it is only $2, from China. Learn to solve it with the tutorial on rubiksplace.com or use the solver to calculate the solution in a few steps. (Please subscribe for a membership to stop adding promotional messages to the documents)