Zortrax® developed unique formula of the filament material dedicated for the Zortrax M200® 3D printer.
Z-HIPS® is a thermoplastic polymer, high impact resistance allows the use of prototypes enclosures for various types of equipment, starting with housings consumer electronics, ending with the covers for industrial machines where it is not required UV resistance. Z-HIPS has very good processing properties such as - gluing, painting, sanding, sandblasting.
Use Z-HIPS with Zortrax M200® and Z-Suite® Software in order to make easy-to-remove support structure. No additional extruder or filament material required to print with advanced support.
- models with large, flat surfaces
- architecture mockups
- casing elements for testing
- end-use casing parts for low volume production
- prototypes of consumer products
- prototypes of mechanical parts